The American Cancer Society’s Holiday Shopping Card has been one of Houston’s premier fall fundraising events for over 26 years!
With the purchase of the Holiday Shopping Card, shoppers not only receive a 20% discount from October 17 through October 27, 2024 at hundreds of Houston area participating retailers, but you help make a difference in the battle against cancer. One hundred percent of the $75 card purchase directly benefits the American Cancer Society’s vision to end cancer, for everyone.
How Can You Make a Difference?
- Become a Sponsor – Choose from a variety of sponsorship opportunities designed to meet your marketing objectives and budget, including benefits such as your name or company logo prominently displayed on promotional materials and digital platforms and hosting traffic-generating events.
- Sign up to be a Participating Store or Restaurant – Join hundreds of retail stores and restaurants across the Houston area that sell and honor the card, and drive business to your store to kick off the holiday season.
- Purchase a Card – Houstonians can purchase the Holiday Shopping Card online this summer for $75 or at participating area retailers in the fall.
- Support the American Cancer Society – Your contributions fund life-saving cancer research, patient support services, and the new Hope Lodge Houston, a no-cost residence for cancer patients visiting the Greater Houston area for treatment.
- Join the HSC Volunteer Committee: There’s lots of ways to get involved in this fun event, such as Retailer Liaisons, Administrative Helpers, Brand Ambassadors, and Special Events committees.
SHOP LOCAL. SAVE MONEY. SAVE LIVES.
Fit any marketing budget with a cost-effective, high ROI opportunity to reach thousands of shoppers all over Houston and host traffic-generating events to drive business to your stores.
Sponsors receive a substantial amount of exposure on promotional materials and digital platforms,
including hundreds of posters and table tents prominently displayed in Houston and surrounding area retail stores and restaurants, HSC website/social media/eblasts, and on thousands of directories/flyers/direct mail piece.